876-440-6526 (Jamaica mobile)
416-857-4864 (North America)
647-799-4885 (North America)
What to Expect
A unique and unpretentious experience of Jamaica awaits you at VILLA MISHKAN!
Why Stay Here?
- You will relax in the beauty and serenity of a natural, cottage-country setting
- Our units are very spacious plus we have suites with kitchens and sitting areas, so you can feel at home during your stay!
- You will not feel obligated to spend your entire vacation in one place! In other words, you don’t pay all-inclusive prices just so you can pay again when you decide to go sight-seeing or enjoy exotic food and drinks at a local restaurant or bar
- FLEXIBILITY! You spend what you choose on more or less services (meals, laundry and extra housekeeping) so your stay fits your needs and your budget
- We make a real effort to waste less precious resources and save you more money!
What You Can Expect When You Stay Here:
- Attractive, peaceful, private and clean accommodations so you can relax comfortably
- To enjoy delicious meals prepared from scratch when you choose the Bed & Breakfast Package and Meal Delivery.
- To relax on the deck or patio and go for a swim in our roof-top pool
- To soak up the sun and sea on the gorgeous white-sand private beach (5-minute walk) or the public beach (10-minute walk)
- To enjoy the local restaurants, entertainment spots and night clubs which offer live bands, beach parties, a casino game room, karaoke, live DJs, dancing and more!
An opportunity to experience one or more of our tours/day trips or create your own sight-seeing & action-packed adventures! You can visit the local attractions, farmer’s markets, souvenir shops and participate in exciting activities.
Please see our Attractions & Activities page for more information on these exciting tours!
To loosen up tense muscles, soothe your senses & refresh your body and soul with a relaxing massage or rejuvenating spa treatment on-site from a professional masseuse and esthetician
Please see our Attractions & Activities page for more information on these relaxing treats!
- Meal & Laundry Services Available
- Meeting Room (Seats up to 40)
- Private Beach with Security & Lounge-chair rental
- Roof-top Pool & Patio
- Airport Shuttle, Chartered Cabs & Buses Available
- Massage & Spa Treatments (for more info see Activities & Attractions)
- Sightseeing & Tour Packages (for more info see Activities & Attractions)
- Vehicle Rentals Available
Nearby Shopping & Services (5 -7 minute walk away)
- Automated Banking Machines
- Cambio (currency exchange outlet)
- Supermarket & Convenient store
- Hair & Nail Salons & Barber shop
To Reserve Your Room or Suite:
- We require a minimum 50% deposit of the total cost of your stay prior to your arrival, in order to reserve your room/s or suite/s. Payment may be made through bank deposit, cheque or PayPal (secure online payment). Please contact us when you are ready to book.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 pm. If you will be checking-in after 5:00 p.m. please inform us ahead of time.
- A guest must be 18 years of age in order to register at check-in, thus you are required to present government issued ID at the time of check-in.
- A CASH security deposit is required to cover possible damage or loss of the contents of your room or suite; this includes furniture, linens, ceramic-ware, etc. The amount of the deposit ranges between $40 to $100 US for a typical rental (it is based on the type of room/suite rented, length of stay and number of occupants). Long-term stays are usually 50% of 1-month's rent. This deposit is happily returned in full, if everything is in order upon inspection of the unit at the time of your departure.
** THE FOLLOWING IS A LINK THAT PROVIDES YOU WITH AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT WHICH CONTAINTS THE MOST RECENT (AND MORE DETAILED) INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GET HERE, SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND READ! It also details our cancellation/refund policy.